Saturday, August 28, 2010

LRAD (Long Range Acoustic Device) Attack

This is the lastest sounding of LRAD that I heard.

This was taped from my livingroom window.

Usually it's loudest from my bedroom, but as I was in the livingroom when it started and didn't want to lose seconds of taping; I ran to the window in that room.

It took a couple of second for me to get to the window with the camera to record.
So, the sound went on for exactly two minutes.

The sound appeared to be coming from the industrial area. But this is Shabbat and it was 5:35 am and the factories are all closed.

There are no parked cars back of our building. The parking area is in the front.
If you have any doubt that this is LRAD, watch and listen to this video of it's deployment in Pittsburg during the G20 demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSMyY3_dmrM

You'll hear that it's the same sound except the frequency at the G20 demo was slightly higher.

Listen to it here: WARNING turn your speakers on a low volume, as the video opens with the sound from the start:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y588WH3Q-sQ&feature=related

When I was uploading my video, I sat down in an easy chair, as my stomach hurt slightly.

Lula, my cat, came over to knead my stomach.

Now, more than an hour after being exposed my stomach hurts worse and I am nauseous.

As I wrote on Facebook, my Husband and I heard this at 10:50 am as well.
We have been hit with sonic weapons twice in an 18.5 hour period (that we are aware of). Bear in mind, if this goes into the ultrasonic or infrasonic, we don't know about it.
It has been suggested to us by a number of people that microwaves may be being deployed against us as well.
But the sonic beams are for sure, as this video attests.



Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel