Monday, September 13, 2010

NOW THERE'S A WHITE VAN ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD BEHIND THE BUILDING

About an hour and a half ago, that is at 10:15 am on Sept 13, 10' I noticed a van on the side of the road behind my building.
It was not signaling for help.
I see no one outside the van.
As you can see in the photos of the van in the collages, a number of vehicles went by. It made no signal to get them to help.
I took these photos, including the one where you see it in relation to the shack out back.
I uploaded the photos and made the second collage.
When I went back, the van was still there.

As you can see, in the second collage, not only was the van there when I went back to take photos, not only did it let any number of vehicles go by without gesturing for help; ***a cop car went by, didn't stop and the van made no signal for help*.

This is like something out of a spy movie.